Monday, November 28, 2011

Brie should be its own food group


Baked brie is a common guest at our holiday table...if you eat your "guests". Its good stuff and so easy!
 Brie + pie crust + oven= baked brie.
I have taken to decorating them using cookie cutters which makes them more interesting and adds some more crust.  Usually I use flowers or fall leaves but this was going to a graduate student thanksgiving potluck so I themed it as the theoretical battle between a dinosaur and a shark.

One problem: No shark. I did have a fish however, and with my amazing knowledge of biology, I transformed it into a shark (larger dorsal fin, narrow the caudal peduncle before the tail, larger crescent shaped tail, external gills and teeth).

The shark was eaten first so this round goes to the dino.

No comments:

Post a Comment